Endocare Gel Cream (Gel Cream) is a creamy smooth gel formulated for daily use. Non-oily to the touch and rapidly absorbed it regenerates the skin enhancing suppleness and smoothness.
The Endocare Skincare Range’s unique SCA biorepair technology harnesses the power of nature to provide scientifically advanced regenration of ageing and photo-damaged skin. A patented, pharmaceutical-like process results in a naturally derived dermoactive ingredient that harnesses this natural growth-factor regenerative power = SCA Biorepair Technology.
SCA has been shown to increase the number and activity of fibroblasts
(THE SKIN’S GENERATORS OF COLLAGEN, ELASTIN AND HYALURONIC ACID), BUILD THE UNDERLYING ARCHITECTURE OF THE SKIN AND PROVIDE ANTI-OXIDANT ACTIVITY AGAINST SKIN DAMAGING FREE RADICALS. REGULAR AND COMBINED USE OF THE RANGE WILL REGENERATE THE SKIN AND REDUCE THE VISIBLE SIGNS OF AGEING AND PHOTO-DAMAGE.
Benefits of Endocare Gel Cream:
- SCA Biorepair Technology: Repair Index 4; advanced skin regeneration.
- Replicate the skin’s natural moisturising factors (NMF) to provide intensive and sustained moisturisation.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply 1 to 2 times daily as directed by your aesthetic professional on cleansed skin, gently massaging until absorbed.
- Allow to dry before applying sunscreen.
- SCA Biorepair Technology: Repair Index 4, advanced skin regeneration.
- Hydrating Complex: Hygroplex & Pentavitin replicate the skin’s natural moisturising factors (NMF) to provide intensive and sustained moisturisation.