Many people have been messaging us on WhatsApp asking about Pico laser treatment. Some have heard about Pico laser from social media, advertisements, and friends, but there are still many unanswered questions. Here are some of the frequently asked questions from our clients:
1) What is Pico Laser Treatment?
a) Pico laser treatment is a skin treatment that uses laser technology.
b) Pico laser is the most advanced laser technology today, with a safety profile and better results compared to older generation laser machines.
2) What skin problems can be treated with Pico Laser?
Pico laser therapy can be used to treat various types of skin conditions and imperfections. Common ones include skin discoloration, scars, and tattoo removal.
Here are some skin problems that can be treated with Pico Laser:
- Solar Lentigo (Sunspots, Age spots)
- Dark Scars / Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- Hori's Nevus
- Inflammatory Acne
- Red acne marks (Post-inflammatory erythema)
- Large Pores
- Acne Scars
3) What are the advantages of Pico Laser compared to older generation lasers?
Pico laser is the latest laser technology that has 1000 times faster laser pulses compared to older lasers. Therefore, Pico laser is safer, more effective, and can also TREAT ACNE SCAR.
4) How does Pico Laser treatment work for acne scars?
1. The laser will create controlled thermal injuries on the skin.
2. The damaged skin will initiate natural healing mechanisms.
3. Pico Laser converts laser energy into gentle pressure waves to activate cellular signals for the creation of new collagen and initiate the body's natural immune response.
5) How many Pico Laser treatments are needed?
The duration and number of treatments will vary for each individual, but most patients typically require a series of 3-4 treatments to achieve desired results. However, there's no need to worry as our doctors will discuss and advise you further before starting the treatment.