Eliminate Your Pigmentation!!
Pigmentation issues are very common in Malaysia, caused by intense sunlight, genetics, daily activities, lifestyle choices, occupation, health problems, or side effects of medications. However, many patients take the wrong approach. Dark spots not only make our skin look dull but also lower self-esteem and confidence.
There are several types of pigmentation problems, and usually, they can occur simultaneously:
At Dr. Diana Clinic, we treat pigmentation issues specifically based on individual problems.
1. Accurate diagnosis of the underlying cause of the problem by a medical doctor.
2. Formulating treatment based on the individual problem.
3. Providing skincare advice to address the pigmentation issue. Before treatment, identifying the type of pigmentation and why it occurs is crucial. Why? Because the ideal brightening treatment depends on the cause.
The types of treatments available are:
Daily skincare products
Starting with a gentle face cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen, and pigmentation creams.
Consisting of oral medications and topical creams. They need to be monitored by the attending doctor regularly.
Oral supplements for skin rejuvenation
Dietary supplements that contain active ingredients as antioxidants and brightening agents that can reduce pigmentation.
Skin boosters and anti-pigmentation injections
They function to provide healthier and moisturized skin before undergoing laser treatment. Rejuran healer, Derma E, and Diamond Feel are among the skin boosters available at Dr. Diana Clinic, capable of repairing damaged skin and brightening pigmentation caused by sunlight.
Pigmentation Laser Treatment
Pigmentation laser treatment breaks down dark molecules and results in brighter and more even skin.
To facilitate faster recovery and prevent any skin irritation:
- Use a soft cloth when washing your face.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight for 1-2 weeks.
- Always wear sufficient sunscreen and moisturizer.
If you have any doubts or questions, please don't hesitate to contact Dr. Diana Clinic. We are ready to assist and provide enlightenment.