You may have heard or read about 'Rejuran Healer' or 'Rejuran Salmon PDRN' from aesthetic or dermatology doctors. But why is Rejuran so popular?
The main concept behind Rejuran Healer is focused on rejuvenation and protection. Polynucleotides (PN), the active ingredient present in Rejuran Healer, functions by repairing and protecting damaged skin, as well as minimizing inflammatory damage. It is safe, stable, and gentle on the skin. Rejuran Healer also revitalizes the skin by enhancing collagen synthesis through fibroblast stimulation, which improves skin firmness and texture, as well as regulates oil production for healthier skin.
Benefits of Polynucleotides (PN)
- Polynucleotides are fragments of biocompatible DNA of a specific size.
- They are heat-stable and immune-free nucleotides obtained from salmon, known to have the highest compatibility with humans.
- They enhance the internal condition of the skin and repair the skin structure, resulting in rejuvenated skin.
- They improve skin elasticity by ensuring healthy epidermis and dermis, and repairing damage (aging) caused by skin aging, ultraviolet light, and other skin irritations.
How does Rejuran Healer treatment work?
It is derived from the chain of Polynucleotides (PN) DNA from salmon, which has a structure comparable to human DNA. Therefore, it is safe for human use as it has no immunological reactions or adverse side effects. Human skin can be rejuvenated with PDRN extract from salmon DNA.
A numbing cream or anesthetic will be applied to the skin before the Rejuran Healer dose is injected into the upper layers of the skin to reduce pain and discomfort caused by the injection. PN/PDRN has several advantages, including the ability to enhance skin cell metabolism and collagen formation.
Benefits of Rejuran Healer Treatment
- Treats sagging skin, enlarged pores, dark circles, stretch marks, whitening, and acne scars.
- Provides optimal skin firmness.
- Restores texture and even skin tone.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
- Improves skin thickness and reduces oily skin problems.
- Promotes wound healing.
- Minimizes pore size.
- Promotes the growth of healthier skin cells.
So, is Rejuran Healer the solution to your problems?
Although Rejuran has been found effective and yields good results in treating skin issues, especially in anti-aging treatments, its use for aesthetic purposes is relatively new. Most studies conducted so far have been on a moderate scale, and further scientific research is still needed.
Certainly, it is a treatment procedure that provides doctors with more options to rejuvenate damaged skin. It does not replace other anti-aging treatments such as dermal fillers and lasers, but when used in conjunction with other treatments, it can provide better results!